April was over so soon! I had a great time, but I also don't mind being one step closer to summer. In fact, I'd be quite happy to say goodbye to the crazy hailstorms we've had this past month. Bring on the sunshine! And I'd also love to:
Post pictures of my birthday and some of the lovely gifts I received.
- Go see Monsieur Chocolat in the cinema.
- Make some sort of collage.
- Organize the closet in my bedroom.
- Go to Lush and exchange 5 empties for a free face mask.
- Start reading the 2nd KonMari book.
Work on my handwriting/lettering skills.
- Finish or cast on a knitting project.
- Have another coloring/audio book session.
What are you up to? Anything exciting planned for May?