In December I felt sick and overwhelmed, which -combined with celebrating the holidays- led to me neglecting this lovely space online. I am very excited to get back into it though! And I thought I'd start with a New Year's post.
- I moved into my own apartment.
- Adopted a wonderful cat. His name is Tofu, by the way!
- Decided to get more serious about making music.
- Met lovely bloggers in real life.
- Went to a bunch of bookish events and read a lot.
- Permitted myself to knit with more luxurious yarns.
- Won a real Marc Jacobs bag.
- Treated myself to a movie theater membership.
- And received wonderful emails and snail mail from some of you guys.
Given my current condition, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. In fact, it's pretty tempting to not make any goals or resolutions, but I do want to accomplish some things in 2015. So I'll try to focus on the following:
- Finding a good routine that works for me, so I can rest enough, yet still do the things I need/want.
- Continue my musical adventure and make some progress in writing/performing/recording/etc.
- Get my studio space in order. I moved about a year ago, but it's still a storage space now.
- Keep making social plans and spending time with lovely people.
- And really get back into blogging. Because I just love it!
How did 2014 treat you? What were some of your highlights? And do you have any plans or resolutions for 2015?
Anyway, I want to thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I hope you'll continue to read Blue Eyed Night Owl in 2015, and I just want to wish you a very happy, creative and wonderful new year!