Friday, September 5, 2014

Lovely Movies: Fading Gigolo

When I saw the Fading Gigolo trailer I knew I had to go see it, especially since I have a membership card. It seemed like such a fun movie! And it was, but it was also more than that. It wasn't just funny, it had lots of layers to it as well.


It also touched on loneliness and cultural traditions (people breaking from them or sticking to them). And it wasn't predictable either. Also, it had some very human and realistic things woven in, like some of the family situations.

As always, the trailer shows pretty much the whole movie, so beware. 


Let me just say that John Turturro was the perfect guy for this part, which perhaps makes sense, because he was also the writer of the story. And he even directed the whole thing too! So he was definitely responsible for this gem.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation will make sure I check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...