Sunday, August 17, 2014

Daisy Dream Come True

Perhaps you've heard about the global Marc Jacobs tweet shops, where you can tweet a picture to get a free miniature. I knew about them but heard about the one in my city pretty last-minute. Just in time to join in and win a bag though!


The most creative tweets won either a real Marc Jacobs bag, a perfume or pair of glasses. I did my best and came up with an original idea that obviously paid off. I am so happy! Never in my life have I had such a fancy bag as this!


Apart from being over the moon about my taupe leather satchel, I also still appreciate that Daisy Dream miniature a lot, I was really hoping to somehow get my hands on one of those so I could add it to my existing Daisies at home.

The big eau de toilette was a birthday gift to and from myself in Singapore, the Daisy flower I got in a really nice sale a few months back.

Anyway, I am so thrilled with my new leather satchel, the mini bottle and the little canvas make-up I got. So much has been going wrong lately and I really needed to catch a lucky break like this. Guess I earned the Karma points!

Apart from showing off these amazing goodies, my point is... if there's a Marc Jacobs tweet shop opening near you, go there. It's free to join and might just be worth your while. Also, it's just a whole lot of fun!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! I'm desperate to try this perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay super congrats - I want to see the pic that won you the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's so cool you won a bag! That's awesome + generous of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Congrats on winning the bag. I'll have to look out for the Marc Jacobs tweet shop for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh it's lovely! Such a nice shade of colour as well! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LuxLair is the #1 authentic luxury designer online outlet.
    Where you can find genuine Saint Laurent Handbags with huge discount.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...