I'm hoping for a very calm and relaxing month because I need it. Of course I hope to still do some fun things as well, but I really need some time to recuperate from whatever it was that wore me out last month. In June I'd like to:
- Dress up in nice loungewear, like these fleece pants with owl print!
- Get back into Harry Potter. And hopefully finish the series this time around.
- Finish some sort of cross-stitch project.
- Shorten the ridiculously long list of books I'm currently reading.
- Pick up some graphic novels again.
- Cast on a summer project with either silk or cotton yarn.
Do another jigsaw puzzle. Marathon the crap out of some tv-shows. And finally see The Grand Budapest Hotel.
What are you hoping to get done this June? Or are you taking it easy too?