Sunday, June 1, 2014

Plans & Goals: June


I'm hoping for a very calm and relaxing month because I need it. Of course I hope to still do some fun things as well, but I really need some time to recuperate from whatever it was that wore me out last month. In June I'd like to:

  • Dress up in nice loungewear, like these fleece pants with owl print!
  • Get back into Harry Potter. And hopefully finish the series this time around.
  • Finish some sort of cross-stitch project.
  • Shorten the ridiculously long list of books I'm currently reading.
  • Pick up some graphic novels again.
  • Cast on a summer project with either silk or cotton yarn.
  • Do another jigsaw puzzle.
  • Marathon the crap out of some tv-shows.
  • And finally see The Grand Budapest Hotel.

What are you hoping to get done this June? Or are you taking it easy too?

3 comments:

  1. you NEED to see budapest hotel! and all the other plans sound perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second you need to see grand budapest hotel, it's maybe my favourite wes anderson film so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, The Grand Budapest Hotel is worth a watch :)
    I've been meaning to re-read the Harry Potter series... And I've recently been watching Party of Five on Netflix lol.
    Sounds like a good June to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...