I know I've thought this for this entire past year, but this is the month! I swear! I am actually going to move. Nearly everything is done and I even have most of my furniture now. This month I look forward to:
- Moving and unpacking all my stuff.
Actually assembling that furniture.
- Having some sort of housewarming, or at least flaunt my new place.
- Bake something in my very own kitchen!
- Do some knitting in my lovely new chair.
- Catch up on my reading.
Write more songs. Go to an art house cinema again.
- And get most of my Christmas shopping done.
Did you plan anything for November?