Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Plans & Goals: October


Every month my plans to make the move to my new place were in vain, but it has to happen sometime and I'm optimistic for October. Just in case it falls through yet again, I do have other fun plans as well. I hope to:

  • Finish my current knitting project.
  • And finally block the one I finished last month.
  • Buy some curtains.
  • Stop by a Lush party and check out their winter collection.
  • Meet up with some people I haven't seen in a while.
  • Go to our local pet store's charity event.
  • Take the time to play my guitar and improvise at home.
  • Experiment with cooking new things.
  • And send some fun mail again!


What are your plans? Anything special?

4 comments:

  1. My plans involve quality time with the boy and saving some money...I know I will succeed at one of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many plans I need to get on with for October,November, none nearly as nice as yours though just boring stuff like sorting out boxes etc.. The Lush party sounds like fun, do they do like mini facials and things like that at them? Must see if they have them going on here in Ireland too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I have a lot of boring plans too, but I always try to make a list of fun things to post on the blog. Sometimes I cross all of them of, sometimes I only do a couple, but it gives me something to look forward to.

      Anyway, Lush parties usually have some sort of theme or central activity. This time it's the launch of their new Christmas products and you can make your own bubble bar or facial I think. I guess I'll find out tomorrow:)

      I hope they do them near you, too. I've been to about 3 different parties and they were always lots of fun!

      Delete
  3. I hope you achieve all your goals doll!! Have a wonderful October month xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...