September was a month of transformation. I went on vacation by myself, which needless to say, was full of new experiences too. And I feel very different from the way I did before I left. Anyway, let's look back on the month!
- I met lots of wonderful people!
- Won a magical necklace by one of my favorite artists.
- Made a lot of progress in my apartment.
- Tried Lindy Hop dancing.
- Had some delicious ice cream.
- Did many new creative things.
- Found out how amazing beet root tastes in fruit juices.
- Met David Sedaris for the second time, gave him a bookmark and really enjoyed his show.
- And the little kitty in the picture above turned 10!
Did you do anything exciting too? I'd love to hear about it!