Because I'm waiting for some others to finish things in my new apartment and because I also booked a last minute trip, I don't know if I'll be able to do a whole lot this month. But I'm still making a list and doing my best. I'd like to:
- Buy these delicous chocolate-orange biscuits from M&S again.
- Make sure I have a working closet for my wardrobe.
- Learn more Django Reinhardt-style guitar things.
- Actually put my new bed in my new bedroom.
- Get back on my book reading-schedule.
- Have someone over for tea in my new place.
Go see "The Heat". Cast on a proper winter sweater. And have an amazing time in Greece!
Are you trying to make your summer last longer too? Do you have any special plans?