The first official day of summer was wet and grey and cold, and I hate to say it, but most June days have been like that. There were a few sunny ones, but all in all, my list sounds a lot more like one I'd post in winter than in summer.
- I received a pretty owl necklace from my dad on Father's Day!
- Went to two birthday parties.
- Caught up with a few friends I hadn't seen in ages.
- Saw a lot of movies.
- Even went to the cinema twice.
- Suddenly got really into playing guitar again.
- Got a floor installed in my apartment.
- Did some shopping on book depository.
- And ran a whole lot of errands.
What was your June like? Were you luckier weather-wise?