October is generally when I start easing into hibernation. I'm still making a few plans outside of the house, but my list this month is definitely more geared towards indoor activities already. Lovely stuff though! As I hope to:
- Cast on an owly cardigan.
Eat Japanese curry again.
- Play some board/card games.
Go see Miss Peregine's Home for Peculiar Children. Work on some collabs.More on that later...
- Meditate at least once every week.
- Do something Halloweeny for myself at home.
Treat myself to a cute fountain pen so I can up my journaling game.
- And blog more about stationary, planners, etc.
What are your plans for this first month of Fall? Do you have any fun Halloween ideas?