Before I get all serious, can we just take a moment to admire my new pen and planner combo? I got the pen for Christmas and it happened to perfectly match the little planner I had already gotten for myself. Aren't they cute?!
Get some art up on my walls.I know it'll make me so happy!
- Make some sort of cute creature. Huge shiny eyes, fake fur, maybe some clay or needlefelting...
- Finish that art studio room... so I can finally start using it. Finally.
Draw more.I've been doing Zentangles, but I want to develop some more figurative skills again too. Start an art journal.I have something at the ready, now I just need to start.
- Have fun with outfits again. Because it feels nice to look nice.
- Figure out how to make, edit and upload videos. Oh, the possibilities!
- Travel somewhere again. I haven't left the country in two years. Time to change that!
I still like this look, but I feel like changing things up. And give the blog a makeover.
I think I have that pen too! Twins. Good luck with your 2016 goals! xReplyDelete
Your planner is so cute!! These are some great goals for 2016 :) Happy New year Laura!ReplyDelete
sounds good , guess I should make my list soonReplyDelete