The beginning of November seems ages ago! Yet, the month still seemed to go by very quickly. Anyway, it was a strange month... I had to cancel a lot of my plans, but I also still got to do a bunch of fun things.
- I reviewed a beautiful dress that was sent to me by eShakti.
- Visited Ikea for some things I needed. Though I failed to get the most important things from my list...
- Started memorizing some Christmas songs to play on guitar.
- Got excited for Christmas and made both a wishlist and a gift guide.
- Had a lovely giveaway with Love n Lavish.
- Went to a classical concert with a friend.
- My blog had its 5th anniversary!
- Received a gorgeous jewelry set from ADesignJewelry in the mail.
- And kept myself busy with some unintentionally color-coordinated entertainment.
How did November treat you? Did you do anything worth mentioning? Tell me!