Friday, May 9, 2014

Lovely Movie: Tinker Bell and the Pirate Fairy

Could it really be? Another great movie to add to the already long list of the adorably amazing Tinker Bell films?


Yes! And this time it has pirates, even of the fairy variety. I happen to own all of the previous films on dvd and have seen not all (yet!), but definitely a bunch of them, and I have to say that they keep surprising and entertaining me.


This one was really different from the rest, partly because it didn't take place in Pixie Hollow all that much and partly because, well… pirates! I love how they keep getting ideas to subtly tie the new movies in with the old Peter Pan film.



Anyway, this was a great movie. Was I the only childless person in the cinema? Highly likely. Am I embarrassed? Hell no! The Tinker Bell movies are always original, kinda cute and just a lot of fun to watch, no matter what age.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Tinkerbell movies! I didn't realize this one was already out, gotta watch it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...