Monday, January 27, 2014

Dear Bloggers, Followers and Commenters...

(:ISSUE NOW RESOLVED:)

The fact that I'm not really blogging or commenting, doesn't mean I'm purposefully ignoring you. The thing is... my shabby new wi-fi forces me to use my laptop, which sadly thinks it's a smartphone and tends to struggle with -or even block- most websites (like my photo-editor). And while I can see most blogs, I can't comment on them.

Of course I hope to fix this, but it might take some time. So bear with me.


P.S. I will try to work around this. So I edited some pictures while I was visiting someone and have few posts planned. And some of you I'll reach out to via other channels until this problem is solved. Which will hopefully be soon!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you Laura! I hope you are settling in to your new house very well and look forward to hearing from you again soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...