Thursday, August 1, 2013

Introduction to the August Break

If you follow my blog you know that I usually do a really good job at posting on a daily basis. However, this summer I have more balls in the air than I can juggle (renovation, heatwave, errands and thankfully some fun activities too). As you may have noticed, I didn't blog much last month. And I can't promise August will be easier on my schedule, so I thought I'd do another August Break this year.



No planning, no (or not much) writing, just a picture a day. I've been wanting to post my own pictures more often, so this is the perfect opportunity to get more personal and more relaxed at the same time.

And if I'm up for it, I might still do the odd post or giveaway here and there. So there will be plenty of fun stuff happening this August! I'm not taking time off, I'm just changing things up. Hope you'll enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...