This was such a cold month! It actually kept me from doing a lot of the things I had planned. On the other hand it did give me the opportunity to read and relax and drink even more tea than I usually do. Some highlights:
- I added the cutest and oddest owl to my collection!
- Celebrated Chinese New Year.
- Read some amazing books -including the one above-
- Received some pretty stationery!
- Made a reader happy with a stunning necklace from Ruby Robin Boutique.
- Ate a few delicious carrot cake muffins.
- Made a wassupbrothers comic.
- Survived a few days without any heating -not really a highlight, but I'm proud to be alive-
- And started working on an amazing -but still secret- knitting project.
How did February treat you?