On one hand it feels like January flew by, on the other New Years Eve seems ages ago. Anyway, here are some things I did during this cold and grey winter month:
- I finished four books.
- Wore layers upon layers just to stay warm
- Went to a lovely French Film.
- Saw some spectacular snowflakes up close.
- Started packing things in boxes.
- Got an amazing new sweater.
- Started working on an amazing scarf.
- Made some delicious risotto.
- Posted a wonderful giveaway (that you can still join).
What did you do this January?