The cold has definitely set in. I've already added at least one extra layer to any outfit I wear outside. But that doesn't stop the good times, I guess. Here are some highlights of the past month:
- I experimented with some nail stamping again.
- Dressed up for Halloween for the first time in my life.
- Showed you the knitted scarf I made for my mom.
- Found out I'll be getting my own place!
- Went to the Japanese Film Festival.
- Made some people happy with this owl and these digital goodies.
- Started knitting a massive jacket/cardigan.
- Received a collection of vintage buttons.
- Started a tarot class.
- And got obsessed with Alice in Wonderland.
What were your favorite things of October?