Sunday, November 27, 2016

VillaVilleKulla + 40% off!!!

A very dear friend of mine used to run a jewelry shop on Etsy, after a hiatus she came back as VillaVilleKulla with the same amazing jewelry. And today and tomorrow you can get 40% off everything and anything in her shop!


There are beautiful vintage rhinestone earrings in any color you could imagine, a few pretty floral pieces and some beautiful bracelets. The sale is just in time for the holidays. You could get something to wear at a Christmas party, buy a present for any of the ladies in your life, or you could hurry and still put something pretty on your own wishlist.


This jewelry is absolutely amazing! I should know because I own many stunning pieces. If you love this style too I advise you to act now. Not only is this a great sale, but a little bird told me the shop will close again quite soon...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...